Fully funded with ALL stretch goals reached. Thank you everyone that supported FA!!! WE DID IT!!!
We have come so far and the game is going to be awesome! Thank you everyone on here that has supported or helped us spread the word by posting fanart and journals. Theres a lot I can't mention but you know you you are and what you did for FA.
Special thanks to my partner
for putting together such an awesome campaign so I could focus on game development. Also thanks to my badass artist friends, starting with
for the awesome fanart!
for the shoutouts and
for advice on setting up the campaign. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
If you haven't yet, please consider supporting
my game, Faulty Appretnice
. Not only are you supporting an awesome game, but you are kickstarting my studios
path into game developme
- Live Stream Q&A on Kickstarter for the final 12 hours of the stream! Hope to see you there!
- The Map to Adventure
has been revealed! Join us on Kickstarter choose a path!
- Just broke through the Voice Acting
Stretch Goalem! Next up is dateable Bunny Guard! Let's do this!!
- We have slain the Funding Dragon
!! WOoo!!! But we cannot rest because Stretch Goalems have appeared!!
Help us defeat them to level up Faulty Apprentice!!
- AAHHH!! 95%!!!
I have been working my butt off on this game over the past year+, and thanks to my partner sakuyasworld,
Kickstarter and players willing to give indiegames a chance
. I have my goals within reach!
Can't help but feel like Ryuko from Kill la Kill right now! I'm tempted to stay up all night and watch pledge by pledge but it's almost 2am and should really sleep. Thank you
all here in the deviantart community
that have pledged! I must sleep now but I'll see you tomorrow to start another awesome push towards my creative dreams!
- Just Reached 70%
funding and opened up the first 3 Stretch Goals
- We've Reached 50%
funding in only 24 hours
!!! Getting close to releasing those stretch goals!!sakuyasworld
and I have been working on this game as a side project for a year now and are ready to take on game development full time! If you enjoy the fantasy genre, quality artwork, and story telling with a sprinkle of comedy. You might like Faulty Apprentice (=
Hope to have your support!
Other Ways to Help Faulty Apprentice:
- If you feel like helping on a monthly basis, we have a Patreon that basically funds all of our personal art endeavors.You'll get to see Faulty Apprentice sneak peeks and early builds during all its development, regardless of your campaign pledge.
- Please help spread the word! If you know someone that might like this type of game, let them know about Faulty Apprentice!